Recipe For 4 People
*Note: You will have to check if any of the people involved in eating this has an allergy to any of the ingredients.
250g Pasta (any type)
200ml Cooking Cream
1 tbls (tablespoon) Corn Flour
2 Chicken Stock Cubes
3 tbls Olive Oil
Some Sunflower Oil (for the pan)
500g Chopped Sausages (any type)
Large Frying Pan
Large Chopping Board
Medium Chef Knife
Stirring Stick (any type)
Large Colander (any type suitable for your pasta)
- Wash your hands!
- Preheat the pan (heat level as 7 for electric stoves). Spread the sunflower oil in the pan.
- Put the chopped sausages into the pan and let them brown slightly. Stir them often so they don’t burn.
- Boil about 200ml of water (the container doesn’t matter).
- Put the stock cubes in the cup (unwrap them first). Pour the boiled water into the cup and stir the mixture until the stock cubes dissolve.
- Pour the mixture into the frying pan (where the sausages are).
- Pour some cold water into the empty cup, then pour the corn flour into it and stir.
- Now pour the corn flour mixture into the frying pan when it’s boiling.
- Put the ketchup into the frying pan, then stir.
- Pour the cooking cream into the frying pan, then stir it again. Remember to set the heat lower, then let the frying pan boil for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- Now switch off the heat for the frying pan.
- Pour 1.5L (1500ml) of water into the pot and then let it boil. Then put the pasta and olive oil into the pot (cook the pasta for the time indicated by the package).
- Stir the pasta regularly. When the pasta’s ready, use the colander to drain the pasta.
- Mix the sauce with sausages with the pasta. Then serve and enjoy.